Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,820 (Mex$ 13,766) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)