Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 243% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨315,723 ($4,398) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)