Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,959 (CH$352,412) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)