Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,564 ($725) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)