Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,566 (Mex$ 5,436) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)