Cost of living comparison between San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,357 (ARS $5,973) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)