Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.200 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,025 (ARS $5,006) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)