Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,210 ($507) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)