Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.070 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,250 ($1,846) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)