Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.455 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨104,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨83,026 (7,248TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)