Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.345 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,853 (2,118TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)