Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.287 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨51,592 (3,611TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)