Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.466 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨100,695 (7,478TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)