Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.124 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,984 (2,261TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)