Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.179 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,827 (4,472TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)