Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01735 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨14,219 (819,687 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)