Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,894 (R$ 9,135) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)