Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.346 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,147 (R$ 8,207) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (44 minutes ago)