Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.276 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,683 (Mex$ 6,618) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)