Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.296 INR / ARS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 58% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,627 (ARS $5,732) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)