Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.695 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,455 ($1,058) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)