Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,369 ($1,555) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)