Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.300 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,368 ($1,445) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)