Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨26,951 (Rp 5,569,624) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM179 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)