Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00483 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨15,004 (Rp 3,108,789) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (35 minutes ago)