Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨25,088 (Rp 5,230,059) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)