Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,722 (€283) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)