Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.982 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 65% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,286 (﷼ 657) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)