Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.797 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 92% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,934 (﷼ 177) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)