Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.628 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 62% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,743 (﷼ 597) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)