Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,606 (6,662 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (36 minutes ago)