Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.613 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 148% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,011 (£872) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (34 minutes ago)