Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 147% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨266,506 (£2,907) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)