Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.916 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 110% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,310 (£321) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seattle, Washington costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)