Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.510 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 129% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,854 (£414) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)