Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.431 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,654 (EC$4,705) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)