Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.492 INR / XCD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,820 (EC$6,222) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)