Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,449 (€517) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)