Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 75% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,484 (€1,268) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)