Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,067 (₨33,840) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)