Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,356 (8,748 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)