Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.772 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,099 (10,204 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)