Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,570 (1,916 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)