Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.903 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,133 (1,151 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)