Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.635 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,566 (1,063 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)