Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 118% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,439 (€2,600) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)