Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.970 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,335 (3,919 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)