Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.275 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,004 (NZ$4,019) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)