Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.381 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,259 (NZ$3,286) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)