Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,550 (руб 21,586) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)