Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,055 (руб 32,367) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)