Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,640 (€528) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)