Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,531 (€803) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)