Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 151% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,883 (€1,033) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)