Cost of living in Rochester, New York, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rochester, New York (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,635 ($3,115) in Rochester, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 29 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tokyo costs ¥14,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)