Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.122 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 216% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,088 ($1,506) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)