Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 182% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,278 ($547) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (38 minutes ago)