Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 197% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,755 ($827) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)