Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.380 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,453 ($1,110) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)