Cost of living comparison between Riga, Latvia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 68% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,022 (€290) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)