Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20105 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨55,354 (275,318 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)