Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19962 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨57,035 (285,725 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)