Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.839 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 81% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,022 (R 7,031) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)