Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.833 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,301 ($b1,963) in Riberalta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)