Cost of living comparison between Reykjavik, Iceland and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / ISK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 225% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,792 (86,954 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)