Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.035 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,817 (€2,416) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)