Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,170 (₨21,802) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)