Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,653 (₨46,983) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)