Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,539 (﷼ 71,167,447) in Rasht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)