Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.521 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,361 (5,842 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)