Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.255 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,522 (2,247 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)