Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.816 INR / ILS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,022 (955 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)