Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,473 (1,235 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)