Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,878 (2,943 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)