Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.901 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,352 (11,499 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)