Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.470 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,503 (3,014 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)