Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.796 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,861 (2,923 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)