Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.419 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,590 ($1,193) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)