Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.815 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,693 (Q5,638) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)