Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.856 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,498 (Q11,122) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)