Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.379 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,568 (Q13,175) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)