Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.196 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,632 (Q9,312) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)