Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.794 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,164 (Q5,363) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)