Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨54,225 (₨92,904) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)