Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨93,078 (₨159,502) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (42 minutes ago)