Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.605 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,126 (Mex$ 38,317) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)