Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.144 INR / NZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 206% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,248 (NZ$794) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)