Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.049 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,305 (R 5,606) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)