Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 51% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,484 (R 15,584) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)