Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,492 (R 4,084) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)