Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.251 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,152 (R 3,647) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)